Terms & ConditionsOur TOU is S4H/S4O Friendly!!
Sweet Shoppe Designs is proud to announce our new storewide S4H/S4O friendly terms. Please review the full TOU text included with all kits released on or after May 3rd, 2008 for further details. These new terms are retroactive and apply to all eligible products currently for sale at Sweet Shoppe Designs. In short...
- use our designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping
- use our designs in layouts that are posted in online galleries and/or submitted to magazines. Please be sure to credit the individual designer with the element and/or kit name. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.
- copy our files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same
- make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- use our designs for your HOME-BASED BUSINESS under our limited professional use / scrap for hire conditions noted below.
- request permission from our designers to use their designs for tags created and shared on My Space and other online communites. Many of our designers welcome this type of usage but there are some variations in comfort level so please inquire using our contact us page to be sure.
LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE/SCRAP FOR HIRE:
- YOU MAY create layouts or other craft items for individual clients to be delivered to the client in printed or flattened .jpg form without asking permission or purchasing an additional license.
- YOU MAY use MOST of our items for SCRAP FOR HIRE. (The only items excluded from S4H use are Sweet Keepsakes Projects, Perfect Pairs (collabs with outside designers), brag books, quick pages, and any other pre-made page.)
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs for an online scrap for hire, graphic design, invitation, web design or other internet business or use our images or name to advertise your business in online marketing. Please click here for further clarification.
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs to create quick pages for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites.
- YOU MAY NOT use our items for the purpose of web design or web templates without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, ETSY storefronts, My Space Layouts or Blogger Templates. If you are interested in this type of use, please contact our designers on an individual basis through our contact us page to discuss the proper licensing and/or request permission.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other "list" groups
- Make "Quickpages" or templates from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
We hope these additional flexible terms assist you in growing your home based business. Should you have any additional questions on our terms or if you need clarification on anything. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.