Updated: September 1st, 2015
Due to the constantly changing nature and growth of the online world, and the vast array of money making opportunities available on the internet, Sweet Shoppe Designs products are no longer Scrap 4 Hire / Scrap 4 Others (S4H/S4O) friendly and permission must be requested from individual designers for ANY commercial use enterprise. Please review individual designer TOUs included with all of our products for further details.
While each designer determines how their products may be used for any commercial use venture, the following terms apply to all eligible products currently for sale at Sweet Shoppe Designs. In short…
- Use our designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping.
- Use our designs in layouts that are posted to online galleries and other social media outlets including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Imgur, Photobucket or Flickr. While crediting our designers is not a requirement, it is always appreciated as our designers rely heavily on word of mouth to promote their small business brands.
- Submit layouts created with our products to magazines and other publications. Please be sure to credit the individual designer with the element and/or kit name when submitting to magazines. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.
- Copy our files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same household).
- Make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- make “Quickpages” or templates from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
ANY other use aside from those outlined above MUST BE requested from the individual designer whose products you’d like to use. Many of our designers welcome the usage of their products in a variety of projects, but there are some variations in comfort level, and there may be additional terms or fees, so please inquire with them directly using our contact us page to be sure.
Should you have any additional questions on our terms or if you need clarification on anything. Please contact us.