Hello! We’re back to talk with our current Featured Designer, Kristin Cronin-Barrow! We’re going to show her FWP kit Take a Break AND talk about a new sale that we’re going to do this upcoming Tuesday! A digital scrapbook kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Take a Break, is all about relaxing and slowing things down! It’s important to remember that not everything has to go by in such a hurry and slowing down and enjoying the simple moments is so important. Take a look. . . .
This kit is so gorgeous and soothing. I adore the aqua color scheme with the neutral accents, and all those word strips are just perfect for the theme! I had to ask if Kristin scrapbooks; here’s what she said:
I would like to say I do scrapbook, but unfortunately it doesn’t happen nearly as much as I would like it to. Here are a few of my favourite pages:
Another question I had to ask was if there were any layouts that jumped out at her from her Designer Inspiration gallery lately. And if so, to share a page or two and the scrapper with us!
From Neverland Scraps:
Finally, for a little fun, what are the top 5 things you love about the place you live?
I live in a super small mountain town and I’ve been having a hard time recently feeling so isolated, but thankfully, this question helped to remind me how good it truly is here.
- I’m surrounded by mountains on every direction.
- In the winter we have a great local ski hill that is not too busy and is affordable and it is something my son LOVES to do so we’re able to get out as a family.
- Kids here can play and go outside and explore and have adventures! It’s nice knowing they are able to grow up just being kids.
- The summers are beautiful here and we aren’t too far from beautiful areas to go swimming in lakes.
- We’re only a couple hours from the USA border so we can travel to Montana every so often and get our Target fix in!
Now that we’ve gotten to know Kristin a little better, I get to show off her products that will be on sale next Tuesday! I’ll show them all to you today and then you’ll have a few days to get them into your cart and have it all ready for Tuesday. Are you excited?! It’s a lot to take in so scroll slowly. 😉
And we can’t just look at her products without seeing some pretty inspiration from the gallery, right?! I wandered through the gallery and found some great inspiration from our members using these kits.